Guy Ritchie plans to make toughest, meanest Sherlock Holmes yetSeptember 29th, 2008 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, September 29 (ANI): Hollywood filmmaker Guy Ritchie has revealed that he is planning to create the toughest and meanest Sherlock Holmes in his upcoming movie.
Based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyles fiction, the movie will see a more dangerous Holmes by laying much emphasis on his physical prowess as a boxer and a martial arts expert.
The 2010 Warner Bros will star Robert Downey Jr., who is set to play the legendary detective in the forthcoming production.
Its definitely going to be Ritchies take, the Daily star quoted Robert as saying.
Its going to be done in classical 1891
- 'Sherlock Holmes' was grumpy: Downey Jr. - Aug 29, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes Sequel To Release In December 2011 - May 29, 2010
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes 3' is in the pipeline - Oct 24, 2011
- Downey Jr. may quit 'Gravity' - Oct 27, 2010
- Homosexual Holmes, Watson in sequel? - Jan 04, 2010
- 'Sherlock Holmes' sequel in pipeline? - Sep 23, 2009
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Jude Law didn't know anything about Sherlock Holmes! - Jan 06, 2010
- Clooney to play astronaut in 'Gravity' - Dec 17, 2010
- Making Sherlock Holmes gay could land Guy Ritchie in trouble - Aug 04, 2009
- Guy Ritchies Sherlock Holmes will be gay - Feb 22, 2009
- Movie bosses working on Sherlock Homes' sequel - Sep 23, 2009
- Jude Law fascinated at rediscovering 'Sherlock Holmes' - Jan 01, 2010
- Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr - Dec 13, 2011
Tags: boxer, daily star, detective, doyles, forthcoming production, guy ritchie, hollywood, hollywood filmmaker, london, martial arts expert, physical prowess, robert downey, robert downey jr, september 29, sherlock holmes, sir arthur conan, warner bros