Guy Ritchie plans to get even with Madge with tell-all filmOctober 30th, 2008 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Popstar Madonnas estranged husband Guy Ritchie is bent upon making their divorce battle even more bitter, as he is planning a tell-all flick based on their rocky marriage.
Apparently, Guy is upset with Madonna taking a dig at him publicly, thus he is determined to reveal his side of their rocky marriage.
The move has panicked the 4 Minute hitmaker, who was devastated by her brother Christopher Ciccones tell all book about her named Life With My Sister Madonna.
After Madonna called Guy a retard he may hit back at her through a flick, reports China Daily.
“Guy has said that most people wouldn”t believe what went on in their marriage and it would make the most incredible dark, twisted sort of movie, a source said.
“His idea would be to give it a film noir treatment. It would be fascinating, the source added to Grazia magazine.
Meanwhile, the pair is not even on talking terms and is fighting it out for their kids, as Madonna wants the kids to be with her in New York and Guy wants them to be England. (ANI)
- Madonna reconciles with estranged brother? - Sep 06, 2009
- Madonna's brother mocks her marriage referee role - Mar 06, 2010
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Madonna decides to reconcile with estranged brother - Sep 07, 2009
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna's brother criticizes her relationship with toyboy lover - Sep 17, 2009
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna to compete with Guy in direction - Nov 12, 2008
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madges brother says being rejected as her choreographer was hard - Jan 05, 2009
- Guy Ritchie still in love with ex-wife Madonna - Oct 08, 2009
- Madge begs gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow to move to Big Apple - Nov 06, 2008