Guy Ritchie invites Madonna to spend Christmas as a family for kidsDecember 2nd, 2008 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 2 (ANI): Guy Ritchie, who recently divorced Madonna, is said to have drawn plans to have the entire family, including the singer and her daughter, together under the Christmas tree.
The Brit director is to invite Madonna and Lourdes, her 12-year-old daughter from a past relationship, to show sons, Rocco, eight, and adopted David Banda, three, that their family still stood together, despite the split, according to a source.
Guy, who had allegedly sited the Queen of Pops obsession with the Kabbalah religion as one of the prime reasons for their split, will reportedly be hosting the first traditional holiday since their Kabbalah-following family had never celebrated with turkey, tinsel and presents.
Guy will have the boys at Christmas time. He wants to treat them like kings and celebrate the old-fashioned way. Its not something thats happened in the past because its not in accordance with Kabbalah, the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
I believe he has asked his ex-wife and her daughter to join them. Even though she doesnt celebrate, Guy thinks its a good way to try to move on in a civilised way and prove to the kids that even though their parents are not married any more they are still their top priority.
The source added: Guy is very level-headed and I think he wants them all to move on to the next level and draw a line under whats happened. He wants to show the children that he and their mum are devoted to them by getting them all together for Christmas fun, the source added. (ANI)
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Madonna and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat split over religious issues - May 10, 2011
- Ritchie, Madonna to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 14, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah Passover - Apr 08, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
Tags: christmas, christmas fun, christmas time, christmas tree, daily express, david banda, guy ritchie, kabbalah, madonna, next level, obsession, pops, prime reasons, queen, relationship, religion, rocco, tinsel, top priority, traditional holiday