Grenade attack injures paramilitary trooper in SrinagarMarch 11th, 2009 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
Srinagar, Mar. 11 (ANI): A grenade attack in Srinagar city injured a paramilitary trooper on Wednesday.
The grenade was reportedly hurled at a security picket by separatist guerrillas.
Here, near the bridge area, we heard the sound of a grenade attack. My constable was injured in that and he has been taken to the hospital. This area is called ”Hanuman Chowk” and one person has been injured, said Satishwar Prasad, Sub Inspector, CRPF.
The grenade was thrown at the CRPF bunker when the security personnel were celebrating Holi. (ANI)
- Four attacks injure four in Kashmir - Oct 25, 2011
- Five civilians injured in Kashmir - Aug 25, 2011
- Four injured in Srinagar grenade attack - May 14, 2010
- Five CRPF troopers injured in Kashmir attack - Jun 17, 2012
- Two CRPF men injured in Srinagar - Mar 15, 2012
- Four injured in Srinagar grenade explosion - Dec 14, 2010
- Cop shot dead in Srinagar, bunker removed from city centre (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Ten injured in Pulwama grenade attacks - Dec 14, 2010
- Grenade attack injures paramilitary trooper - Mar 11, 2009
- Five wounded in explosion in Srinagar (Lead) - May 14, 2010
- Policeman dead as militants attack busy Kashmir market (Fifth Lead) - Jan 06, 2010
- Injured cop dies in Srinagar hospital - May 15, 2010
- CRPF trooper killed, five injured in Srinagar grenade attack (Second Lead) - Mar 14, 2010
- Policeman injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jul 31, 2012
- Four CRPF troppers wounded in Srinagar blast - Jul 25, 2010