Gordon Ramsay plans to move to DubaiOctober 26th, 2008 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 26 (ANI): Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has revealed that he will soon be moving out of the UK and settling down in Dubai with his family to escape the gloom of recession.
As per the new figures, Ramsay, 41, is the worlds highest-earning chef with a business empire soon to be worth 100 million pounds.
Im going to move to Dubai full-time in five years. Thats my ambition, News of the World quoted him as saying.
The Kitchen Nightmares and The F Word star, has decided to emigrate with wife Tana, their four kids and his mum.
Im looking at a plot at the end of one of the Palm Island branches. Mums in her sixties and she loves it.
Dubai is booming now. Everyones saying its going to be the next California or Monaco, because of its luxuriousness. Theres a real buzz about Dubai. Im proud to be a part of it, he added.
Ramsay gets 157,000 pounds an episode for US versions of Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares and he is expected to earn up to 15 million pounds this year out of the kitchen from television, books and endorsements.
With the worlds lowest tax ratesranging from 5 to zero per centDubai, part of the United Arab Emirates, is a magnet for millionaires and the Ramsays will be neighbours with the Beckhams, Rod Stewart and F1 star Michael Schumacher. (ANI)
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay to open beauty salon - Oct 03, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay to sue family members - Aug 09, 2011
- I have been vaporised by Gordon Ramsay: Chris Hutcheson - Oct 31, 2010
- Schumacher vows to 'fight for wins this year and fight for championship' - Jan 28, 2011
- Beckham's road trip with Ramsay - Aug 04, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay 'served with $2m tax bill in US' - Aug 01, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay's cookbook named worst of 2010 for unhealthy recipes - Dec 21, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay creates Christmas book for Beckhams - Dec 20, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
- Schumacher told to justify 29 million pound salary at Mercedes - Oct 10, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay admits recession almost pulled him under - Jun 01, 2009
- Salman to play travel guide? (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Schumacher will be putting his reputation on line, warns Button - Dec 13, 2009
- Anna Vincenzo's Ristorante Italiano, Chosen Destination For "Kitchen Nightmares" Episode 9 - Mar 28, 2010
Tags: beckhams, business empire, celebrity chef, chef gordon ramsay, f word, gloom, hells kitchen, kitchen nightmares, michael schumacher, millionaires, neighbours, news of the world, palm island, ramsays, rod stewart, sixties, tana, television books, united arab emirates, word star