Give it up for the latest fashion accessory tear eye jewellery!October 3rd, 2008 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 3 (ANI): A Dutch designer has come up with a bizarre fashion accessory eye jewellery that hangs from wire attached to a contact lens.
Eric Klarenbeek has created the eye jewellery that includes items like crystals or flowers.
It hangs beneath the eye, and is fastened to the lens by medical wire. It makes the wearer look as if they are crying.
People who have worn my eye jewellery are amazed at its comfort, Times Online quoted Klarenbeek, as saying.
You cant feel the wire dangling, it doesnt affect your sight and the lens moves along gently with your eyeball, even while blinking, she added. (ANI)
- How iPads make eyes itchy and inflamed - Apr 01, 2012
- Blinding amoeba targets contact lens users - Sep 07, 2012
- New curvilinear camera adds a zoom to the 'human eye' - Jan 18, 2011
- Chuck white this summer, don coloured accessories - May 03, 2012
- CarLashes - latest "must-have" kitsch car accessory - Sep 23, 2010
- Style Statement With Exciting Fashion Accessories From Esprit - Aug 04, 2010
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- Rosily Paul impresses with handmade jewellery at IIJW - Aug 01, 2011
- Worn during sleep, special contact lens can correct myopia - May 04, 2011
- Try a kundan choker with that gown (Feature) - Aug 09, 2011
- Pink, diamond-studded or steel, cufflinks come to town - Jul 09, 2010
- London mayor left hanging in mid-air - Aug 02, 2012
- Apple Launches A Copyright Application For 3-D Viewing Glasses - Apr 19, 2010
- Latest Trend In Fashion Accessories - Jun 10, 2010
- New artificial cornea allows blind man to see for the 1st time in 10yrs - Dec 23, 2010