Ghaziabad sessions court reserves orders on Talwars bail pleaJune 26th, 2008 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
Ghaziabad , June 26 (ANI): After the Central Bureau of Investigation strongly opposed the bail plea of Dr. Rajesh Talwar, an accused in the killing his daughter Aarushi in a Ghaziabad sessions court, the court reserved its order on the plea temporarily.
The CBI said that Talwars contradictory statements make him a prime accused in the Noida twin murder case.
Aarushi’s fathers involvement in the double murder is suspected on reasonable grounds.
Meanwhile, Talwar said that he is willing to surrender his passport to the CBI if necessary.
The CBI also said that Krishna is not the only prime accused. They strongly believe that Nupur Talwar, the Durrani’s and the Durrani’s helper were involved in the case.
According to the CBI, Talwar had informed the Uttar Pradesh Police about Hemraj’s body lying at his residence, but later on refused to recognise Hemraj’s body.
Talwar was arrested on May 23 a week after fourteen-year-old Aarushi was found dead with her throat slit in the Talwar house. The body of Hemraj was found on the terrace a day later. (ANI)
- Aarushi case: Police expert fails to explain finger printing - Jun 29, 2012
- Another night in jail for Nupur Talwar, bail order Wednesday (Lead) - May 01, 2012
- Aarushi's parents to face trial: Supreme Court (Second Lead) - Jan 06, 2012
- Aarushi case: Trial in sessions court from Friday (Second Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Court reserves order on Nupur Talwar's bail - May 01, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, CBI opposes bail (Fourth Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- SC directs Nupur Talwar to surrender in court - Apr 27, 2012
- Talwars move Supreme Court against trial order - Mar 19, 2011
- Aarushi's mother to be arrested? (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Aarushi's parents to face trial, Supreme Court rules (Lead) - Jan 06, 2012
- Hemraj's wife moves court saying Talwars killed him - Mar 26, 2011
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Aarushi's mother to be arrested? Search underway (Second Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, CBI opposes bail (Third Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: bail plea, cbi, central bureau of investigation, court reserves, double murder, durrcontradictory statements, krishna, murder case, nupur, passport, rajesh, sessions court, throat slit, uttar pradesh police