Geri Halliwells favourite place is LondonOctober 27th, 2008 - 3:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 27 (ANI): Popstar Geri Halliwells favourite place in the world is London, as she considers it to be best suited for her.
Halliwell may prefer the L.A lifestyle but she does not intend to leave London, as she does not want her daughter to acquire an American accent.
I want my daughter to have an English accent because its really elegant also my friends and family are nearby, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
The wannabe hitmaker also has the advantage of many relatives and pals living nearby in London.
I was ill this week and my mum could come down on the train and look after Bluebell, she said
This is really important to me as a single parent. I have got some friends in Los Angeles but they are more dependable here, she added. (ANI)
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Geri Halliwell sparks marriage rumours - Dec 02, 2010
- Geri Halliwell keen to adopt African tot - Apr 23, 2009
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Its splitsville for Geri Halliwell, Ivan Flipz Levez? - Nov 12, 2008
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012