Geri Halliwell says shes a great girlfriendNovember 24th, 2008 - 6:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 24 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has revealed that her easy-going nature makes her a great girlfriend.
The English singer, who recently broke up with dancer Ivan Velez, denied intimidating men and said that she would love to commit herself to a relationship.
I actually think Im a great girlfriend. Im very easy to please, News of the World quoted her as saying.
Id love to be in a long relationship. I love the idea of the swan that mates for life, but I dont know how to get that. All I can say is Im very open. I dont think Im intimidating in any way Ill chat to anyone, she added.
The actress, known for her high-profile relationships, including those with Chris Evans and Robbie Williams, further revealed that she preferred being single and happy than having to fake it with a man hanging on her arm.
She said: Im single. Thats fine. Im happy. I know a lot of people in relationships walking around saying that everything is perfect when it isnt. (ANI)
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Geri Halliwell owes her life to Robbie Williams - Mar 26, 2010
- Robbie Williams wants to start a family - Oct 09, 2009
- Kate Middleton's 'see-through dress drawing global interest at auction' - Mar 13, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls call fan support for Olympics 2012 gig - Oct 18, 2010
- Kate Gosselin talks about her love life - Feb 25, 2012
- Williams wants to start family with girlfriend - Oct 09, 2009
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Geri Halliwell compares Posh to Marmite - Apr 04, 2010
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Danny O’Donoghue Not Tempted By Cameron Diaz - Dec 05, 2010