Geri Halliwell goes brunette from blondeSeptember 29th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 29 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has dyed her blonde locks and gone for the dark haired look.
The 36-year-old pop diva was seen sporting her brunette look at the book signing at Harrods before leaving for a whistle-stop tour to promote her children’’s book Ugenia Lavender.
Halliwell was totally unrecognisable with her dark hair, according to witnesses.
“It’’s shocking, the Mirror quoted an onlooker as saying.
“She’’s barely recognisable. She’’s a far cry from the ginger firecracker in the Spice Girls. Someone should tell her Halloween’’s not till next month, the onlooker added.
The mother of one, Halliwell revealed that she was planning to concentrate on writing rather than on singing. (ANI)
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls could play at London Olympic opening ceremony - Apr 27, 2011
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Geri Halliwell wants George Clooney, Wayne Rooney to star in her kids cartoon - Oct 25, 2008
- Pippa is friends with Halliwell - Oct 15, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
- Geri Halliwell keen on writing a movie - Aug 03, 2008
- Geri Halliwell takes flying lessons - Aug 14, 2009