George Michael to buy PS1m gold and diamond model of his faceNovember 4th, 2008 - 5:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 4 (ANI): Popstar George Michael is to buy a whopping 1 million dollars worth gold and diamond replica of his face, according to sources.
The Freedom hitmaker, whos known as an avid art lover, has his eyes set on the 24-carat masterpiece by Damien Hirst, the source added.
George is very keen on getting a gold and diamond- encrusted statue of himself. He loves the idea of having something so permanent, The Daily Star quoted a source, as saying.
The replica was unveiled on Sunday on BBC2s The Dragons Stories.
However Michaels spokesman said, This is news to us. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey spending $1.3m on luxury nursery for unborn twins - Feb 24, 2011
- Mexican distiller unveils 'world's costliest' tequila bottle worth $3.5m - Nov 26, 2010
- The $8 Million Apple iPhone! - Oct 16, 2010
- Yangon's gilded pride - the bejewelled Shwedagon Pagoda - May 29, 2012
- $8-mn iPad 2 features dinosaur bone - Jul 30, 2011
- Damien Hirst logs on to India with affordable prints (With Image) - Jan 28, 2012
- Carey, Cannon preparing huge, expensive nursery for twins - Feb 21, 2011
- iPad encrusted with T-rex bone - Nov 02, 2011
- Now a gold dessert for 15,730 pounds - Aug 09, 2010
- At Rs.14.7 cr, this iPhone is world's costliest mobile - Nov 30, 2009
- Damien Hirst: 'I Was Inspired by Blue Peter' - Aug 30, 2012
- Bring a slice of Rodin's legacy home - for Rs.6 lakh - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey making a giant luxury nursery - Feb 24, 2011
- Gold pen studded with 850 diamonds put on display - Nov 11, 2010
- This car model costs more than the original - Oct 12, 2011