George Clooneys ex-girlfriend Sarah Larsons dad was gayDecember 1st, 2008 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): George Clooney’’s ex-girlfriend Sarah Larson has pulled out a secret from her pasther father was gay.
In a candid TV interview, the former cocktail waitress has revealed the secret about her fathers homosexuality.
The actress was talking about her split from Clooney on U.S. show Access Hollywood, when she uncovered the big secret.
“My dad came out when I was about six years old. He was gay… It didn”t matter to me, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Larson has since lost her dad to a brain tumour but has claimed that he still has a very special place in her heart. (ANI)
- Clooney's ex 'hopes to make yoga her full-time business' - Sep 29, 2010
- George Clooney's ex works as bottle service waitress - Sep 29, 2010
- Sarah Larson doesn't regret splitting from George Clooney - Sep 09, 2009
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- George Clooney moves new girlfriend into his home - Jun 06, 2009
- We had father-daughter relationship: Clooney's ex - Oct 30, 2011
- Clooneys ex goes from hero to zero in her choice of dates - Aug 28, 2008
- George Clooney 'dating another cocktail waitress' - May 22, 2009
- Sarah Larson and George Clooney bed of roses breaks - May 29, 2008
- George Clooney's ex Sara Larson turns private yoga instructor - Sep 08, 2009
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Dating George Clooney was stressful'' and nerve-wracking, says Sarah Larson - Nov 26, 2008
- George Clooney to marry his Italian girlfriend? - Aug 31, 2009
- Sarah Larson desperate to rekindle romance with George Clooney - Jul 21, 2008
- Ryan Phillippe's ex could be pregnant with his baby - Mar 15, 2011
Tags: access hollywood, actress, brain tumour, cocktail waitress, dad, ex girlfriend, gay washington, george clooney, george clooneys, girlfriend sarah, heart, hollywood, larsons, sarah larson, six years, tv interview