Gazza facing bankruptcyOctober 18th, 2008 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct.18 (ANI): Fallen England soccer idol Paul Gascoigne is facing bankruptcy.
According to The Sun, Gazzas finances will be probed at a London court hearing on November 6. It means that he will face further public humiliation, even while battling his addiction to booze and drugs.
A source told the paper that Gazzas debts are significant.
No one knows if he has enough cash to keep the wolf from the door. Its very sad. Any bankruptcy would be advertised, giving anyone Gazza owes money to the chance to come forward, the source said. This month it was reported Gazza was left with 250,000 pounds out of a 14 million pound fortune. (ANI)
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza's latest addiction - an iPad computer game - Sep 21, 2010
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Gazza pays taxman PS215k to avoid bankruptcy - Dec 06, 2008
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza's drinking pal accused of telling absolute pack of lies in court - Feb 16, 2011
- Maradona offers to help Gazza kick booze habit - Mar 21, 2009
- Gazza's drink-driving charge dropped - Feb 11, 2011
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Gazza devastated after son disowns him - Dec 29, 2008