Gandhi family behind ‘Hindu atankwad’: GadkariJanuary 9th, 2011 - 2:13 pm ICT by ANI
Guwahati, Jan 9(ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari has described Swami Aseemanand’s alleged disclosures in connection with the Mecca Masjid case as a conspiracy hatched by Congress President Sonia Gandhi and party General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Addressing the BJP’s National Executive meeting in Guwahati on Saturday, Gadkari said: “Whether they talk about the involvement of RSS and Indresh Kumar or Hindu atankwad, what is happening is a conspiracy by the Gandhi family. Digvijay Singh (Congress General Secretary) clearly has the blessings of Sonia Gandhi in whatever he says”.
Gadkari along with senior leaders L.K. Advani and Sushma Swaraj inaugurated the two-day meet on Saturday.
The ongoing meeting is focusing on prevailing corruption and inflation issues in the nation.
Around 350 delegates and seven state chiefs are attending the meeting.
Chief Ministers: Narendra Modi of Gujarat, B. S. Yeddyurappa of Karnataka, Shivraj Singh Chauhan of Madhya Pradesh, Arjun Munda of Jharkhand, Raman Kumar of Chhattisgarh, R. P. Nishank of Uttarakhand and P. K. Dhumal of Himachal Pradesh were present at the meeting.
Senior leader Rajnath Singh, Varun Gandhi, Smriti Irani, and former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Scindia were also present. (ANI)
- BJP focuses on corruption at National Executive meeting in Guwahati - Jan 08, 2011
- BJP reorganizes various wings, Smriti Irani to lead Mahila Morcha - Jun 15, 2010
- Vajpayee, Modi among BJP's star campaigners - Jan 09, 2012
- Advani, Rahul, Rajnath, Hema descend upon Punjab - Jan 25, 2012
- Gadkari unveils new BJP team, a mix of old and young (Lead) - Mar 16, 2010
- Bomb for bomb - Aseemanand confesses bombings to target Muslims (Lead) - Jan 07, 2011
- Gadkari invites British, EU investments in BJP-ruled states - Jul 20, 2011
- Shanta, Dhumal agree to hold joint rallies in Himachal - Jul 01, 2012
- CBI interrogates RSS leader; conspiracy, says Kumar (Fourth Lead) - Dec 24, 2010
- Congress appoints Virbhadra campaign committee chief for Himachal elections - Jul 17, 2012
- MCD campaign: BJP banks on stars, Congress on ministers - Apr 07, 2012
- Aseemanand confesses to his involvement in Samjhauta, Ajmer blasts - Jan 07, 2011
- BJP leader Gadkari defends Ajmer blast accused Indresh Kumar - Oct 25, 2010
- Anxiety in BJP over move to make Virbhadra Himachal Congress chief (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Aug 25, 2012
- Miffed Shanta wants action against corruption (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - May 04, 2012
Tags: arjun munda, bharatiya janata party, bjp president, chhattisgarh, chief ministers, congress president sonia gandhi, executive meeting, guwahati, himachal pradesh, l k advani, mecca masjid, nitin, rahul gandhi, raman kumar, scindia, smriti irani, state chiefs, sushma swaraj, uttarakhand, varun gandhi