Flydubai to start flights to Lucknow, Coimbatore, ChandigarhJune 24th, 2009 - 10:59 pm ICT by ANI
Nicosia (Cyprus), June 24 (ANI): Flydubai, the recently established low-cost airline, on Wednesday announced its plans to start flights to Lucknow, Coimbatore and Chandigarh cities of India in July, offering low fares to serve expatriate Indians in the UAE and to people flying to the region for business or pleasure.
The flights to Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow city will start from July 13 and Tamil Nadu’s Coimbatore city on July 14, and to Chandigarh on July 23.
Flydubai Chief Executive Officer, Ghaith Al Ghaith, announcing the new flights, said that India is a very important market and the airline is looking forward to a long and successful future serving the needs of customers wishing to travel between the two countries.
Prices, including all taxes and one piece of baggage weighing up to 10kg, will start from 115 dollars for Lucknow, while for Coimbatore and Chandigarh fares will start from 90 dollars.
All flights of Flydubai are made from Terminal 2 of the Dubai International Airport.
The airline, which started flying on June 1, presently carries out flights to Beirut, Amman, Damascus, Alexandria and Aleppo.
Flydubai does not issue tickets, just boarding passes. (ANI)
- Flydubai launches Hyderabad-Dubai flights - Jun 15, 2011
- Flydubai doubles fleet - Aug 04, 2011
- flydubai announces flights to Ahmedabad - Aug 08, 2011
- Flydubai launches flights to Hyderabad - May 16, 2011
- Emirates Post Office to act as Flydubai's selling agent - May 27, 2009
- Flydubai starts flights to Lucknow - May 11, 2010
- Flydubai announces new service to Bangladesh - Jan 06, 2011
- UAE's flydubai debuts in India with Lucknow flight - Jun 03, 2010
- Flydubai starts flights to Lucknow to tap expat traffic (Lead) - May 11, 2010
- Flydubai to reimburse travel costs during Ramadan - Jul 19, 2010
- Flydubai, a new low cost airline launched in Dubai - Apr 07, 2009
- Air Arabia announces low-fare festive bonanza for Indians - Oct 07, 2009
- Flydubai launches services for two Russian cities - Oct 21, 2010
- Flydubai launches flights to Kabul - May 18, 2010
- UAE envoy favours more direct flights to India - Jun 15, 2011
Tags: aleppo, alexandria, amman, beirut, chandigarh, chief executive officer, coimbatore city, cyprus, damascus, dubai international airport, expatriate indians, flights, july 14, june 24, low cost airline, low fares, lucknow city, tamil nadu, terminal 2, uae