Flagship Infrastructure launches ‘BlueRidge’ a World-class township in HinjewadiJune 11th, 2008 - 7:15 pm ICT by ANI
Pune, June 11 (ANI/Business Wire India): Paranjape Schemes (Construction) Limited, among the most trusted real estate companies in the country, announced the launch of ‘BlueRidge’ a world-class township that enabling one and all to experience world-class living in Hinjewadi, Pune.
Spread over 138 acres this township surely has several firsts integrated in its fabric. Apart from the IT/ITES SEZ; residential; shopper-tainment avenues such as mall, multiplex, a star hotel; world-class school; BlueRidge also boasts of amenities that hardly any other establishment can provide.
A boat club with kayaking, golf drives, squash courts, badminton court, and beach volleyball are only a few of the sporting avenues that the township can offer. However, for someone more inclined to enjoying the peace and tranquillity the township has a serene marina one can walk along, a fruit orchard, a butterfly garden and even a pet zoo!
“As India inches closer to her dream of being a global economic superpower, Paranjape Schemes wants to address the need of millions of people who are looking for a world-class living experience in India” said Shashank Paranjape, Managing Director, Paranjape Schemes (Construction) Limited. “BlueRidge is about INR 3200 crore township that will have more than 7 million sq. ft. constructed space and more than 50 Acres of Green spaces.”
“Pune has occupied a very important space in the map of upcoming cities in India. Apart from the fabulous weather, great educational institutions and rich cultural rooting that the city has, Pune is also one of the cities that is creating infinite career opportunities for upwardly mobile youngster in IT as well as automobile sectors” said Indiareit Fund Advisors’ Managing Director and CEO Ramesh Jogani.
“We are proud to partake in opportunities this city offers through this project and are confident that by the time the project is completed, it would have set many more benchmarks of excellence, he added.”
The township was inaugurated by Mark Thornton, Asia Business Head, one of the stakeholders in Indiareit. - A fund that has invested in the project. 3i is a world leader in private equity and has been doing this professionally for over 60 years. Each year they invest over 2.7 billion in various opportunities across diverse sectors. (ANI)
- Lanco Hills launches Lanco Domina - Jul 02, 2012
- Indian firm bags township project in Rwanda - Jun 26, 2012
- TCS to set up new campus in Nagpur - Dec 19, 2011
- Industrialist behind bars in case against Jagan - May 16, 2012
- Bhubaneswar to get world-class bus terminus - Apr 02, 2011
- Punj Lloyd secures contract for commercial buildings from HIRCO Group - Dec 28, 2010
- Asia's largest aerospace hub near Bangalore soon - Jun 04, 2012
- Arms, explosives seized from Pune businessman - Sep 18, 2011
- Master plan of Kerala Technocity ready - Aug 17, 2012
- Smart City Kochi pavilion to open next month - Apr 25, 2012
- Shortage of masons, labourers hit real estate developers in Pune - Dec 24, 2010
- Rs.2,300 crore Cyber City announced in Kerala - Feb 17, 2011
- Abu Dhabi firm plans to build "space city" near Bangalore - Jun 20, 2010
- Tamil Nadu to build Chennai's satellite town - Sep 08, 2011
- ITC opens 60-room upscale hotel in Lavasa - Mar 06, 2009
Tags: badminton court, beach volleyball, boat club, butterfly garden, crore, economic superpower, educational institutions, fabulous weather, firsts, fruit orchard, hotel world, launch, paranjape schemes, pet zoo, pune, ramesh, squash courts, star hotel, tranquillity, youngster