Fiza moves Punjab rights body against Chand MohammedFebruary 19th, 2009 - 8:12 pm ICT by ANI
Chandigarh, Feb 19 (ANI): Anuradha Bali alias Fiza on Thursday moved the Punjab State Human Rights Commission (PSHRC) to grant her justice from her husband Chander Mohan alias Chand Mohammed, former Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana.
The PSHRC has accepted her plea and fixed February 25 for hearing.
In her plea, Fiza has also accused Mohali SSP J. S. Aulakh for not registering an FIR or a Daily Diary Report, despite lodging a criminal complaint against her husband.
Last year, Mohan and Bali, converted to Islam to marry.
Chand, however, left Fiza last month.
Fiza filed a police complaint last week, accusing Chand of rape, hurting religious sentiments, cheating, defamation and criminal intimidation. (ANI)
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Submit probe report on Chand-Fiza saga, Punjab police told - Feb 25, 2009
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- I will ruin Chand's life, says angry Fiza - Jun 05, 2009
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Chand Mohammed says 'talaq' to Fiza over phone - Mar 14, 2009
- Punjab police summon Chand Mohammed, Fiza (Lead) - Feb 17, 2009
- Chand gets clean chit from police, Fiza to move court - Mar 10, 2009
- Chander Mohan makes appearance, lashes out at ex-wife - Jun 03, 2009
- Chand Mohammed gives talaq to Fiza - Mar 14, 2009
- Chand Mohammed says 'talaq' to Fiza from London (Lead) - Mar 14, 2009
Tags: alias, anuradha, aulakh, bali, chand, chandigarh, criminal complaint, criminal intimidation, daily diary, defamation, deputy chief minister, diary report, fir, human rights commission, mohammed, mohan, plea, police complaint, punjab state, religious sentiments