Five Infosys employees killed in Belgaum bus accidentMay 21st, 2009 - 8:23 pm ICT by ANI
Bangalore, May 21 (ANI): Five employees of the Infosys were killed and eight others injured when their bus overturned in Belgaum District of Karnataka on Tuesday.
The incident occurred when the driver of the bus in which they were travelling lost control while negotiating a sharp curve.
According to police, the deceased were on their way to Pune after finishing training.
The bus was carrying a total of 43 passengers. All the injured were admitted to the KLE hospital in Belgaum.
The deceased have been identified as Tushar Aggarwal, Agnivesh (Bihar), Ankita (Delhi), Rakshit Malhotra, (Noida). The fifth person is yet to be identified. (ANI)
- Five Infosys employees die in Karnataka road accident - May 21, 2009
- 11 Hungarians dead in Egypt accident - Nov 07, 2011
- Motorcyclist killed as bus overturns in Mumbai (Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Malaysia accident: Dead Indians to be brought home - Mar 06, 2012
- 14 die in Chile road accident - Apr 15, 2011
- Motorcyclist killed as bus overturns in Mumbai - Apr 06, 2012
- 2 killed, 16 injured in Ghaziabad accident - Mar 11, 2012
- At least 21 killed in Zimbabwe bus accident - Apr 17, 2012
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011
- Three killed, 15 injured in bus mishap near Gurgaon - Jul 10, 2012
- 30 pilgrims dead in Maharashtra bus accident (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Three killed, five injured as bus ploughs into shelter (Lead) - Nov 01, 2010
- Four schoolkids, helper killed as bus overturns in Rajasthan - Jul 24, 2012
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011