Filmmaker Kamaal Amrohi’s grandson to debut in BollywoodJune 4th, 2008 - 10:22 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 4 (ANI): Bollywood film Hum Sey Hai Jahaan directed by debutant actor and director Mashhoor Amrohi, grandson of the legendary filmmaker Kamaal Amrohi is slated to hit the theatres on June 6.
The film revolves around Sameer Khanna played by Mashhoor Amrohi, the con man whose life changes after he travels to Singapore and gets a job working as an ‘arm twister’ for Gary Rosario played by Jackie Shroff , an underground racketeer of the night club.
Besides, acting and directing Amrohi has also scripted, written the screenplay and choreographed the film.
Tajdar Amrohi, son of Kamaal Amrohi is the producer of the film.
The film stars Govinda, Jackie Shroff, Kiran Kumar, A. K. Hangal, Mukesh Rishi, and Vishakha Singh.
At a press conference in New Delhi, Mashhoor Amrohi said that his film contained all the genres of filmmaking.
“This is a film which contains all the genres of film making .Its story is straight forward but also includes suspense and comedy,” said Mashhoor.
Vishakha Singh also making her debut in the film said that she enjoyed working with both Tajdar and Mashhoor Amrohi.
“When Mashhoor narrated the story of film, I liked it. Everyone involved in the project has worked together which was important for me,” said Vishakha .
Suhas, Siddharth and Abuzar have composed the music of the film and the lyrics have been penned by Kumaar and Tajdar Amrohi.(ANI)
- No one has adopted me: Preity Zinta - May 12, 2011
- Nida Fazli's article earned me free publicity: Mashhoor Amrohi - Jun 05, 2008
- 'Chak De! India' dropout Vishakha happy playing lead - May 30, 2008
- I would love to do a musical: Irrfan Khan (Movie Snippets) - Oct 21, 2010
- A.K Hangal's performance unmatched: Gowarikar - Aug 26, 2012
- Movie Review Of ‘Aaranya Kaandam’: A Predominantly Riveting Tamil Movie - Jan 21, 2011
- Bollywood salutes A.K. Hangal - Aug 26, 2012
- Bollywood's Jackie Shroff in 'Marmam' - Apr 08, 2010
- Small films make it to big screen this weekend (IANS Preview) - Jun 27, 2012
- 'Aaranya Kaandam' - a realistic account of gangsters (Tamil Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2011
- For me, he was 'Humble saab': Subhash Ghai - Aug 26, 2012
- Hot Hot Jackie Shroff - Dec 06, 2010
- Buddhadeb Dasgupta: Nandita Das Wanted Me To Adapt Tagore Onscreen - Dec 10, 2010
- Finally 'Chittagong' set for release - Nov 23, 2011
- Gurudas Kamat releases stamps on six legendary Indian Cinema actresses - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: abuzar, bollywood film, con man, debut, film stars, filmmaking, genres, jackie shroff, kamaal, kiran kumar, legendary filmmaker, mukesh rishi, New Delhi, night club, racketeer, rosario, screenplay, siddharth, suspense, twister