Fielder-Civil says hes responsible for Winehouses drug addictionNovember 30th, 2008 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 30 (ANI): Amy Winehouses husband Blake Fielder-Civil has admitted that he is responsible for the troubled singers drug addiction and has vowed to save her life by ending their marriage.
I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful, News of the World quoted him, as saying.
Now I have to let her go to save her life. I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love, he added.
Blake, who is in a rehab clinic as a condition of his early jail release, revealed how Winehouse only took cannabis before he introduced her to hard drugs.
I made the biggest mistake of my life by taking heroin in front of her. I introduced her to heroin, crack cocaine and self-harming. I feel more than guilty, he said. (ANI)
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Is Amy Winehouse back with ex hubby Blake Fielder-Civil? - Oct 26, 2009
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
Tags: beautiful news, biggest mistake, blake fielder civil, crack cocaine, drug addiction, hard drugs, heroin, jail release, london, love, marriage, mistake of my life, news of the world, no doubt, rehab clinic, self harming, singers