Fake Oz spiritual leader blindfolded, drugged and raped woman for six yearsSeptember 15th, 2008 - 7:09 pm ICT by ANI
Brisbane , Sep 15 (ANI): An Australian man accused of posing as a spiritual leader, blindfolding, drugging, and sexually assaulting a woman was refused bail in a NSW court.
Tony Golossian, 61, who is facing 151 charges of sexual offences against the women between 2001 to 2005, lured the 30 year old woman by telling her he could cure the black magic done o her family.
“Having read the allegations…I must say that if this is proven it would be one of the most bizarre and evil cases I have come across in more than 40 years,” Brisbanetimes.com quoted Magistrate Graham Johnson, as saying.
Police claim that the 30-year-old victim was blindfolded and sexually assaulted during prayer sessions at five hotels and motels across Sydney .
Glossian and co-accused Arthur Psichogios, 38, have been denied bail, although Glossian tried to fake a heart attack during the court hearing but the hospital declared he was just fine. (ANI)
- Man pays $50,000 for wife's prayer in the buff - Sep 30, 2010
- OZ man 'paid $50k for wife's naked prayer sessions' - Sep 30, 2010
- Indian-American woman murdered in California motel - Jul 12, 2012
- Strauss-Kahn accuser files civil lawsuit - Aug 09, 2011
- Irish woman accused of raping female says she just kissed the victim - Dec 01, 2010
- Goa cop arrested for molesting woman - Mar 29, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh ex-official faces sexual harassment case - Nov 27, 2011
- Sex worker sues motel for refusing room - Jul 23, 2012
- Oz school house mistress says she gave sex education to abused boys - Dec 02, 2010
- Kanimozhi's bail hearing adjourned to Monday - Nov 25, 2011
- Indian doctor gets bail for gangrape, two more victims come forward - Feb 24, 2011
- Highlights of court order on bail for five in 2G case - Nov 28, 2011
- Bad quadrangle: Hubby gets superglue doze - Aug 05, 2009
- Bail hearing of Kanimozhi, five others deferred till Monday (Lead) - Nov 25, 2011
- Give me bail like other 2G accused, Behura tells court - Nov 29, 2011
Tags: allegations, arthur, australian man, black magic, brisbane, court hearing, heart attack, hotels and motels, magistrate, nsw court, old woman, police claim, prayer sessions, psichogios, sexual offences, six years, spiritual leader, sydney