Extradition treaty between India and Australia approvedNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:03 am ICT by admin
The Treaty would provide a legal framework for seeking extradition of terrorists, economic offenders, and other criminals from and to the Australia.
The cabinet also approved signing of agreement between India and Poland in the field of Health and Medicine.
The agreement intends to cover the several areas of cooperation. They are mother and child health, family planning, public health, nursing, communicable diseases, medicine research, medical devices and medicinal products, hospital management and nature and traditional medicine.
This agreement will facilitate cooperation between India and Poland in the field of health and medicine on the basis of equality, reciprocity and mutual benefit.
The cabinet gave its ex-post facto approval for amending the agreement between India and Bulgaria for the promotion and protection of investments, signed in New Delhi on September 12, 2007.
The decision will enable Bulgaria to comply with its obligations as a Member State of the European Union. (ANI)
- India, Indonesia sign 11 agreements - Jan 25, 2011
- India, Kuwait to cooperate on healthcare - Apr 23, 2012
- India, Bangladesh to sign extradition treaty soon: Envoy - Jun 06, 2012
- India, Pakistan to ink three trade deals - Feb 14, 2012
- India inked pacts with Gulf Countries for strategic, security demands: Krishna - Aug 18, 2010
- India, Indonesia sign eleven agreements - Jan 25, 2011
- India, Kazakhstan sign civil n-pact, unveil strategic roadmap (Lead) - Apr 16, 2011
- India, Bulgaria ink healthcare deal - Nov 28, 2011
- India, Poland agree on audio-visual cooperation - Jul 05, 2012
- India, Kazakhstan welcome civil nuclear cooperation agreement - Apr 16, 2011
- Cabinet approves extradition treaty between India and Brazil - Jul 17, 2008
- Bollywood should do a 'Zindagi Na...' in Poland: Ambassador - Nov 29, 2011
- Union Cabinet approves extradition treaty with Iran - Sep 11, 2008
- India, Indonesia sign extradition treaty, 10 other pacts (Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- India, Australia amend tax treaty - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: australia, bulgaria, communicable diseases, cooperation, ex post facto, extradite, extradition procedures, extradition treaty, hospital management, India, legal framework, medicinal products, medicine research, mother and child, mutual benefit, offences, poland, public health nursing, salient features, traditional medicine