Eva Longoria goes on all-fish diet to stay in shapeNovember 20th, 2008 - 12:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): Eva Longoria Parker has ditched meat and opted for a new all-fish diet in a bid to get back in shape.
The Desperate Housewives star, who studied to become a fitness trainer at college, has put her education to use to lose weight and get healthy.
And the actress has admitted that the diet plan is already paying off.
“I love it… It really has effected my body… It takes a lot for the body to process red meat and I”ve never been a fan of chickens, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
On November 30, 2006, the stunner became engaged to Spurs point guard Tony Parker. The couple was officially married on July 7, 2007.
In 2008, Longoria opened a restaurant in Los Angeles called Beso, which translates to “kiss” in Spanish. (ANI)
- Eva Longoria Parker Sued By Business Partner - Jun 08, 2010
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Longoria says no to red meat, opts for fish diet - Nov 20, 2008
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Beso Files For Bankruptcy Against Eva Longoria's Las Vegas Branch - Jan 08, 2011
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Tony Parker's Wife Eva Longoria Involved in Car Crash - Oct 22, 2010
- Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Deny Divorce Rumors - Nov 17, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Eva Longoria: Body Inked With Marriage Date To Stay - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria's 'new man' is Penelope Cruz's bro - Jan 06, 2011
- Longoria's Vegas restaurant goes bankrupt - Jan 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011