Emma Watson buys PS1m French ski chaletSeptember 8th, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 8 (ANI): Harry Potter star Emma Watson has splashed out a whopping 1 million pounds on a ski chalet in France.
The star, who plays Hermione Granger in the films based on the novels by J. K. Rowling, has amassed a 10 million pounds fortune from her acting roles and Chanel perfume deal.
She gained control of her cash when she turned 18 in April this year, reports the Sun.
Watson is tipped to spend thousands more sprucing up the home at trendy Meribel in the French Alps.
Emma, a keen skier, lived in France until she was five and speaks fluent French. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Emma Watson suffers 'peek-a-boob' wardrobe malfunction at pre-Baftas party! - Feb 14, 2011
- Emma Watson reveals that she can use a washing machine - Feb 24, 2012
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011
- Emma Watson's schoolmate sold her childhood belongings on eBay - Aug 08, 2010
- Robert Pattinson in The Sunday Times Rich List 2010 - Apr 25, 2010
- Emma Watson used tape to keep dress in place - Nov 12, 2010
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson says she's the worst in her acting class - May 07, 2010