Eminent poet, actor Shail Chaturvedi deadNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
Chaturvedi, well-known for his humours Hindi poems and lyrics, had been suffering from various ailments.
He died at his residence in Malad.
Chaturvedi had started his career as a lecturer at Allahabad University. He also played some character roles in television serials and Hindi movies.
Some of his popular Bollywood films include Chitchor, Hum Do Hamaare Do, and Chameli Ki Shaadi. (ANI)
- Leading Marathi litterateur Jagdish Khebudkar passes away (Lead) - May 03, 2011
- Bollywood's first superstar, Rajesh Khanna's filmography - Jul 18, 2012
- Move over 'Sheila', 'Chikni chameli' is here - Dec 24, 2011
- Prasoon favours meaningful songs over brash lyrics - Jan 16, 2012
- The changing contours of Hindi discussed - Mar 13, 2011
- A.K.Hangal: Once an actor, always an actor (Obituary) - Aug 26, 2012
- TV actor Rajiv Paul pens book, thanks Juhi Chawal for support - Jan 30, 2012
- Gulzar explains difference between poems and lyrics - Jan 29, 2011
- He asked me if he'll die or live: Hangal's son - Aug 27, 2012
- Double entendre, wacky songs score in Bollywood - Jul 06, 2012
- Shy man, accidental actor, good samaritan - Ashok Kumar - Oct 12, 2011
- Actor Goga Kapoor dead - Mar 03, 2011
- 'Double inuendo dialogue worse than abuse' - Mar 29, 2012
- Adult comedy or musical drama - what's your pick this Friday? (IANS Preview) - Jul 24, 2012
- Now read 100 of Gulzar's favourite lyrics in English too - Oct 04, 2009