Eminem sued for punching a man two years agoJuly 6th, 2008 - 11:42 am ICT by ANI
London, July 6 (ANI): A lawsuit has been filed against American rapper Eminem in Oakland County Circuit Court for allegedly punching a man in the toilets of a strip club two years ago.
Miad Jarbou, the man who filed the suit on Thursday, is seeking over 25,000 dollars (12,500 pounds) in damages.
He claims that Eminem punched him on July 13, 2006 in the toilets of Cheetah’s On The Strip Gentlemen’s Club, located on Eight Mile Road, the border between Detroit and the northern suburbs that was made famous by Eminem’s hit 2002 film 8 Mile.
Eminems spokesman Dennis Dennehy declined to comment on the matter, reports the Daily Star.
The singer, whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was not charged following reports of an incident at the club in 2006. (ANI)
- Eminem denies reports that he is back with his wife - Feb 08, 2010
- Death Rumors: Eminem killed in a car crash? - Aug 17, 2009
- '60 Minutes' Showcases The Other Side Of Eminem - Oct 11, 2010
- Eminem was a victim of bullying as a child - Oct 19, 2010
- Eminem takes Apple to court over iTunes case yet again - Oct 15, 2010
- Eminem 'to star in 3D hip-hop horror film' - Nov 08, 2009
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012
- Eminem wants to play Batman's arch enemy The Riddler - Sep 20, 2010
- Eminem compares his drug addiction to MJ's - Nov 19, 2010
- Is Eminem dead? True or Hoax? - Sep 29, 2008
- Lawsuit against Dr Dre dismissed - Mar 21, 2011
- Singer Eminem lands movie role - Jul 06, 2009
- Eminem too famous to go out on dates - Nov 10, 2010
- Rumor Claims Eminem's Death - Jan 09, 2010
- Eminen to make Hollywood comeback with ' Funny People' - Jul 06, 2009
Tags: cheetah, daily star, damages, dennis dennehy, eminem, gentlemen, london, marshall bruce mathers, marshall bruce mathers iii, northern suburbs, oakland county circuit court, rapper eminem, spokesman, strip club, toilets