Elisabeth Hasselbeck credits psychologist for her fit bodyMay 12th, 2008 - 5:37 pm ICT by admin
New York, May 12 (ANI): New mum and former reality show contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck attributes her newly fit and thin frame to her psychologist.
Hasselbeck, 30, and co-host of TV’s “The View”, had given birth six months ago to her second child, and now she is back with her eye-popping figure, chiseled abs and all - by working out her mind as well as her body.
She revealed to Fitness magazine’s June issue that the key to her success was overcoming her need to exercise too often and too long even though it left her in pain, especially running for 6 miles a day everyday.
“I’d feel it in every bone in my body,” New York Daily quoted her as having told the magazine.
All the unlimited exercising stopped when she began working with a team of nutritionists, a psychologist and trainers at LaPalestra Center for Preventive Medicine in Manhattan.
“The program has a clear mind/body approach,” she said.
“It’s completely changed how I work out,” she added.
Hasselbeck has admitted that she now no longer worries about how she looks in a bathing suit, and that she would like her 3-year-old daughter to look at photos of her and say, “Wow, my mommy is strong.”
Hasselbeck, a “Survivor” alum who is married to former NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, allows that she’s quite proud of her back muscles, tummy and what she calls her “bubble butt.” (ANI)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck uses oversized maternity T-shirts as birth control - Sep 24, 2010
- Kate Gosselin Expected To Be The Co-Host Of 'The View' Again - Jun 25, 2010
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck confronts Bill Maher - Nov 16, 2011
- Elisabeth Hasselback becomes mother for the third time - Aug 10, 2009
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck says older women turn lesbians for lack of men - Jul 29, 2010
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck Gives Birth To A Son - Aug 18, 2009
- Robin Williams pulled over for biking - Apr 20, 2011
- Octomom - Nadya Suleman to appear on 'The View' - Feb 19, 2010
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Releases An Apology To Erin Andrews - May 08, 2010
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck gives birth to third child - Aug 10, 2009
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck apologises to Erin Andrews for her 'reckless words' - May 06, 2010
- Eat, workout, sleep, bond to remain fit - Nov 29, 2010
- More research needed to establish Tai Chi's psychological benefits - May 21, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell making her TV comeback with a new show? - Mar 21, 2010
- Kate Gossenlin to appear on 'The View' - Feb 06, 2010
Tags: alum, back muscles, bathing suit, body approach, chiseled abs, co host, elisabeth hasselbeck, fit body, fitness magazine, former nfl, mommy, nfl quarterback tim hasselbeck, preventive medicine, psychologist, quarterback tim hasselbeck, reality show contestant, six months, survivor, thin frame, worries