Edward Norton says no to musical Fight Club as Brad Pitt can”t singOctober 24th, 2008 - 3:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Actor Edward Norton has slammed rumours that he and Brad Pitt will be starring in musical version of their hit film Fight Club, because of Pitts bad singing.
Norton has asserted that he and the Troy star, who co-starred with him in the 1999 movie, will not be doing the stage reprisal of the movie.
The 39-year-old star said that Brad Pitt “can”t sing”, so it is most unlikely that he could star in the musical.
“This has been floating around for a while. I”ve seen different notions of it. I doubt it”ll be me and Brad. I know Brad can”t sing, the Daily Star quoted Norton as saying.
It is rumoured that the music for the stage version of the movie will be given by Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor.
He said: “Reznor would be about the right vibe for it, I guess.” (ANI)
- Norton wants to reunite with Pitt - Apr 18, 2011
- Norton not keen on superhero roles - Aug 14, 2012
- Trent Reznor Wins Golden Globe Award For 'Best Original Score-Motion Picture' - Jan 17, 2011
- Trent Reznor's album to have a 2012 release - Dec 19, 2011
- 'The Artist' bags Golden Globe for best original score - Jan 16, 2012
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Hasselhoff to play himself in 'Baywatch' movie - Jul 16, 2012
- Rahman loses out on Golden Globes to 'The Social Network' - Jan 17, 2011
- Rahman loses out on Globe Globe (Lead) - Jan 17, 2011
- Pitt to play John Lennon in biopic - Jan 07, 2011
- French film 'The Artist' leads 69 Golden Globe Awards nomination - Dec 16, 2011
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- A.R Rahman: Nominated For Golden Globe Awards For 127 Hours - Dec 15, 2010
- Norton slams studio for ruling him out of 'Hulk' sequel - Jul 13, 2010