Dr. Ramadoss assures upgradation of medical infrastructure in PuducherryDecember 16th, 2008 - 8:28 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 16 (ANI): Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr Anbumani Ramadoss has said that the Centre will look into the requirements of medical infrastructure in Puducherry and will render all possible support.
A delegation of the State Ministers, Legislators, led by Chief Minister V. Vaithilingam met him along with Narayansamy, Union Minister for Parliamentary Affairs and Professor M. Ramadass, Member of Parliament from Puducherry.
The delegation asked for central assistance for Puducherry Government Medical College. They also asked for additional funding under the National Rural Health Mission.
The delegation informed Dr. Ramadoss about the scope of Indian system of medicine in Puducherry and sought financial help for posting of one Ayush doctor at each of the primary health centre in the state.
Dr. Ramadoss assured the delegation of all possible help from the Centre.(ANI)
- Ayurveda, unani to be promoted through rural health scheme - Feb 10, 2012
- Karnataka to set up yoga and naturopathy council - Feb 12, 2012
- CBI files chargesheet against Ramadoss - Apr 27, 2012
- Ramadoss, eight others get bail in graft case - Aug 04, 2012
- Karnataka to provide Indian medicine at hospitals - Feb 10, 2012
- CBI seeks time to submit sanction against public servant - May 16, 2012
- Ramadoss assures all help for revamping Kashmir''s health infrastructure - Jan 28, 2009
- Government proposing a new National Urban Health Mission: PM - Jun 30, 2012
- Court seeks CBI's response to Ramadoss bail plea - Jul 20, 2012
- 80 Ayurveda colleges denied permission to admit students - Aug 24, 2012
- Panel slams rural health scheme implementation - Mar 24, 2011
- 'Fast-track mode work for 264 backward districts' - Apr 11, 2012
- CBI raids Anbumani Ramadoss' aide - Feb 21, 2011
- Ramadoss appears in graft case, moves bail plea - Jul 10, 2012
- CBI court issues warrant against Ramadoss - Jul 07, 2012
Tags: anbumani ramadoss, central assistance, chief minister, delegation, family welfare, financial help, government medical college, health centre, legislators, medical infrastructure, member of parliament, national rural health, national rural health mission, New Delhi, parliament, parliamentary affairs, primary health, puducherry, state ministers, union minister