Dera Sacha Sauda chief granted regular bail (Lead: Dera)November 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
Dera chief spokesman Aditya Insaan claimed the charges against Singh were “baseless” and that “truth will prevail”.
Singh is facing charges for the murder of Dera manager Ranjit Singh and a Sirsa journalist Ram Chander Chatterpati as also a case of alleged sexual harrasment of a woman disciple.
The CBI had filed three chargesheets against the Dera head on July 31 and on October 20 had opposed the granting of interim bail to Singh.
The regular bail application was moved by Singh on October 4 and the court had then extended the interim bail granted to him till October 15. (ANI)
- Day-to-day hearing of Dera chief's rape case - Sep 28, 2011
- CBI court directs Sacha Sauda chief to appear in person - May 21, 2011
- Dera case: Court rejects police cancellation report - Apr 03, 2012
- Dera Sacha Sauda chief granted regular bail (Lead- Dera Bail) - Nov 14, 2007
- Dera chief to appear before CBI court - Nov 14, 2007
- Over 50 people detained for Punjab, Haryana violence - Feb 28, 2010
- Amid tension, Dera congregation is peaceful (Roundup) - Feb 28, 2010
- Sacha Sauda followers go on rampage in Punjab, Haryana - Feb 27, 2010
- CBI court's clean chit to Dera chief in murder case - Dec 24, 2010
- Punjab, Haryana inching towards normalcy after violence (Second lead) - Feb 28, 2010
- Violence in Punjab, Haryana after fresh case against Dera chief (Lead) - Feb 28, 2010
- Dera Chief appears before CBI court to sign surety papers(Lead: Dera Chief) - Nov 14, 2007
- Security tightened in Punjab following Dera Sacha Sauda protest - Mar 01, 2010
- Security tight in Haryana following Sikh sect protest - Feb 28, 2010
- Punjab, Haryana calm after Dera violence (Lead) - Feb 28, 2010