Deputy EC to review poll preparedness in HimachalNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:25 am ICT by admin
Balakrishnan will also meet the returning officers of the three constituencies, they added.
Sources went on to say that the polling materials were dispatched today to the three tribal seats.
The voting for the 68-member State Assembly polls will take place on November 14 and December 19.
The electoral process for three seats undergoing polls during the first phase began on October 20 and for second phase it will begin on November 23. Counting of votes will take place on December 28.
The term of the current State Assembly is till March 9, 2008. (ANI)
- Tribal areas of Himachal record high turnout - May 13, 2009
- Development of tribal areas top priority: Dhumal - Sep 09, 2012
- EC to visit West Bengal to oversee poll preparedness - Apr 27, 2011
- Himachal has 45,15,604 voters - Aug 09, 2012
- Campaign for second phase of Bihar polls to end today - Oct 23, 2010
- Bihar polls: Notification for fifth phase issued - Oct 15, 2010
- Bihar polls: Notification for first-phase issued - Sep 27, 2010
- Fourth phase of Bihar Assembly polls begins amid tight security - Nov 01, 2010
- Nominations for fourth phase begin in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 25, 2012
- WB polls: TMC MP confident of winning 11 constituencies in Kolkata - Apr 25, 2011
- Bihar polls: Notification for fourth phase issued - Oct 07, 2010
- Over 52 percent voter turn out in phase-II of Bihar polls - Oct 24, 2010
- People who set electoral ball rolling in free India (With Image) - Mar 31, 2009
- Bihar poll exercise set to begin today - Sep 27, 2010
- Bengal polls: Choppers deployed in Maoist-hit districts - May 05, 2011
Tags: accompanied, chief electoral officer, constituencies, current state, december 28, ec, electoral process, himachal, kinnaur, member state, nanda, november 14, preparedness, returning officers, second phase, state assembly polls, state chief