Deora to review working of oil PSUsAugust 19th, 2008 - 9:47 am ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Aug 19 (ANI): Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Murli Deora will meet Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of oil PSUs here today to review PSU working and to discuss various issues, challenges and problems faced by them.
Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dinsha Patel and Petroleum Secretary R.S. Pandey will also be present in the meeting.
The meeting would specially focus on the distribution of petroleum products in the country.
The Minister would review the availability of fuel stocks with the oil companies in the light of coming festival season. He would also examine their preparedness to prevent shortages.
Another point on the agenda is the review of the financial position of Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) in the back drop of under-recoveries incurred by them on sensitive fuels like petrol, diesel, domestic LPG and PDS kerosene.
Implications of the recommendations of high-powered B.K. Chaturvedi Committee will also be discussed. (ANI)
- No deregulation of diesel, kerosene, LPG prices - Aug 21, 2012
- Deora to review working of oil PSUs tomorrow - Aug 18, 2008
- Diesel under-recoveries of oil companies rise 14 percent - Aug 16, 2012
- Petroleum sector contributes Rs.192,577 crore to exchequers - Dec 13, 2011
- India Inc calls for dual pricing of diesel, LPG - May 24, 2012
- Deora to meet oil firm heads to discuss fuel pricing - Aug 18, 2008
- May consider reduction of diesel subsidy : Reddy - Feb 15, 2012
- Deora to meet Pranab over fuel price determination - Feb 02, 2010
- Murli Deora hints at fuel price hike - May 24, 2010
- No alternative to petrol price hike: Deora - Jan 17, 2011
- Rs.64,900 crore under-recovery in 15 days for oil marketing firms - Nov 16, 2011
- No plan to hike diesel, LPG, kerosene prices: Reddy - May 28, 2012
- No fuel hike now, will ask more money for oil firms: Deora (Lead) - Feb 01, 2010
- Oil companies to bear Rs.121,571 crore under-recoveries: Reddy - Oct 19, 2011
- Government will check oil price fluctuation: Deora - Oct 27, 2010