Deora to review working of oil PSUs tomorrowAugust 18th, 2008 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Aug 18 (ANI): Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Murli Deora will meet Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of Oil PSUs here tomorrow to review PSU working and to discuss various issues, challenges and problems faced by them.
Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dinsha Patel and Petroleum Secretary R.S. Pandey will also be present in the meeting.
The meeting would specially focus on the distribution of petroleum products in the country.
The Minister would review the availability of fuel stocks with the oil companies in the light of coming festival season. He would also examine their preparedness to prevent shortages.
Another point on the agenda is the review of the financial position of Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) in the back drop of under-recoveries incurred by them on sensitive fuels like petrol, diesel, domestic LPG and PDS kerosene.
Implications of the recommendations of high powered B.K. Chaturvedi Committee will also be discussed. (ANI)
- No deregulation of diesel, kerosene, LPG prices - Aug 21, 2012
- Deora to review working of oil PSUs - Aug 19, 2008
- Diesel under-recoveries of oil companies rise 14 percent - Aug 16, 2012
- Petroleum sector contributes Rs.192,577 crore to exchequers - Dec 13, 2011
- May consider reduction of diesel subsidy : Reddy - Feb 15, 2012
- Deora to meet Pranab over fuel price determination - Feb 02, 2010
- Murli Deora hints at fuel price hike - May 24, 2010
- India Inc calls for dual pricing of diesel, LPG - May 24, 2012
- No cap on number of LPG cylinders to affluent - Aug 17, 2012
- Deora to meet oil firm heads to discuss fuel pricing - Aug 18, 2008
- Government intervention if crude oil prices turn volatile: Deora - Jul 02, 2010
- Would cut petrol prices if crude prices fall: IOC - May 24, 2012
- Oil marketers to incur loss of Rs.121,000 crore in current fiscal - Oct 10, 2011
- Diesel, cooking gas and kerosene prices hiked (Lead) - Jun 24, 2011
- No alternative to petrol price hike: Deora - Jan 17, 2011