Delhi BPO rape case: Fourth accused arrestedDecember 5th, 2010 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 5 (ANI): Delhi Police have arrested the fourth accused from Haryana’s Sohna district in connection with the rape of a 30-year-old call centre employee here last week.
Iqbal, alias ‘Bada Billi’, was apprehended from Fatehpur Beri in Sohna district by a team of Delhi Police, which had gone there in search of him.
Two accused — Shamsad and Usman — were earlier this week arrested from Mewat in Haryana while a third accused, Shahid, surrendered to police in Faridabad in connection with another case and was later found to be involved in the rape.
On November 24, a 30-year-old woman from Mizoram was abducted by four men and gang-raped in a moving goods carrier.She was abducted soon after being dropped along with another colleague girl, 100 metres from her home in Dhaula Kuan area late in the night. (ANI)
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fifth accused arrested - Dec 07, 2010
- Fifth accused in BPO rape case arrested - Dec 07, 2010
- Dhaula Kuan rape: Fourth accused nabbed - Dec 05, 2010
- Northeast MPs to meet Dikshit over gangrape - Dec 07, 2010
- BPO rape: Three accused refuse identification parade - Dec 07, 2010
- Two held, one surrenders in Delhi's BPO rape case (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Breakthrough in BPO rape case, two arrested (Second Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Delhi BPO gangrape case: Two men arrested - Dec 02, 2010
- Two arrested in New Delhi's BPO rape case - Dec 02, 2010
- Two nabbed in BPO employee rape case: Delhi Police - Dec 02, 2010
- Dhaula Kuan rapists to be charged within 30 days - Dec 14, 2010
- Northeast delegation meets Dikshit over women's safety - Dec 03, 2010
- Abducted minor rescued by police - Dec 09, 2011
- Girl gangraped in a moving car in north-west Delhi - Dec 12, 2010
- Four people detained in Dhaula Kuan gangrape - Nov 29, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,