Deadly snake bites tourists willy!May 29th, 2008 - 4:37 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, May 29 (ANI): A tourist almost died when he stopped for a roadside toilet break and was bitten by a highly venomous snake - on his willy!
The poisonous brown snake darted between the mans legs and lunged at his penis as he crouched on the roadside near Cairns, Australia, before fleeing.
Emergency workers rushed to the scene and wrapped the man’s member in plastic in case it was infected with poison.
Details of the incident only came to light after a paramedic confirmed them.
“It certainly had a swipe at him,” Cairns.com.au quoted an ambulance spokesman, as saying.
“But it didnt envenomate him. As it came through it must have got a bit of a shock, the rep added.
The ambulance spokesman described the victim as lucky, given his near encounter with one of Australias most poisonous snakes.
“I think he was a bit shocked and embarrassed,” the rep said. (ANI)
Tags: ambulance, brown snake, cairns australia, deadly snake, emergency workers, encounter, legs, melbourne, paramedic, penis, poison, poisonous snakes, shock, snake bites, spokesman, swipe, toilet, tourists, venomous snake