Daniel Craig’’s lost finger to remain forever in Bond studioNovember 14th, 2008 - 2:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 14 (ANI): A small piece of James Bond star Daniel Craig’’s wounded finger, which got sliced off during filming, will remain forever on the 007 soundstage at London’’s Pinewood studios.
Filming of 007 movie Quantum of Solace was suspended while cast and crewmembers scoured for the missing digit, but it was never found.
And Craig is glad that he left a part of him behind.
“With the finger, there’’s a little piece of my flesh still on the 007 stage. We couldn”t find it to stitch it back on,” Contactmusic quoted Craig, as saying.
The actor insists the injuries he suffered during shooting are all part of being the world’’s most famous secret agent.
“It’’s part of the nature of what we do. I mean, I”m throwing myself around all over the place,” he added. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- Albert Finney onboard for the new James Bond movie - Nov 01, 2011
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- Craig made bond's character extraordinary: David Arnold - May 04, 2010
- Bond Movie Cancelled - Jul 07, 2010
- James Bond Movie Cancelled Owing To Production Issues - Jul 07, 2010
- Heineken extends partnership with James Bond films - Feb 09, 2012
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Craig beefs up for 'Skyfall' sex scene - Apr 16, 2012
- James Bond returns? - Sep 18, 2010