Daniel Craig says picking 007 girls is weird”October 20th, 2008 - 12:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 20 (ANI): Daniel Craig says he finds auditions for James Bond girls “weird” because he feels uncomfortable while trying to connect with the stunning hopefuls.
Bond film bosses have always insisted their stars play a major part in picking the suave superspy’’s leading ladies. However, Craig has a tough picking the right girl for the part.
“They build a set, and you get the cameras in; then you”re introduced to 10 girls. You have to act out a scene with them, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“It’’s kind of weird and awkward and strange, but you know if something’’s working almost immediately, he added.
Up till now, Craig has helped select Eva Green for Casino Royale and Olga Kurylenko for new 007 adventure Quantum of Solace. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- Freida can be next Bond girl - Mar 13, 2009
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Bond role was Olga Kurylenkos last Christmas present - Dec 25, 2008
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Daniel Craig says Ian Fleming''s James Bond was depressed - Oct 17, 2008