Daniel Craig not sure of his James Bond futureOctober 21st, 2008 - 1:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 21 (ANI): Daniel Craig is uncertain regarding his future as a James Bond even when he holds a contract for two future movies of the 007 franchise.
The 40-year-old, who has been wounded several times while performing own stunts for the forthcoming movie Quantum of Solace, revealed that despite the deal, he would still like to wait to see the kind of response his film evokes.
“I did sign on for four so a piece of paper says there are two more to do, the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
But let’’s see how this one goes, he added.
The actor further added that in showbiz, one could never be too certain and predict the outcome.
He said: “In the film business, everything doesn”t always go according to plan. We”ll wait and see. If it goes wrong, we”ll have to rethink things.” (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- James Bond Movie Cancelled Owing To Production Issues - Jul 07, 2010
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- New 'James Bond' movie named 'Skyfall' - Nov 03, 2011
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- 'Kings of Leon' to record new James Bond theme song - Jun 24, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- "Road To Perdition" Director Sam Mendes May Direct Upcoming James Bond Flick - Jan 10, 2010