Daniel Craig may need plastic surgery for bruising Bond stintOctober 2nd, 2008 - 3:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 1 (ANI): Actions in the latest Bond flick seem to have played havoc on Daniel Craig health, for the actor reckons that he will need plastic surgery within five years.
The 40-year-old star, starring in the new 007 film Quantum Of Solace, believes that the latest Bond films are so bruising he will surely need cosmetic surgery
Craig has suffered many cuts and injuries while doing daredevil stunts for the film.
Its what happens when you do something like this. I got tagged in a fight sequence and needed eight stitches, the Daily star quoted him, as saying.
He added: Plastic surgery? Give it five years. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- James Bond Movie Cancelled Owing To Production Issues - Jul 07, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- James Bond returns? - Sep 18, 2010
- Railways' green signal to Bond film - Sep 01, 2011
- "Road To Perdition" Director Sam Mendes May Direct Upcoming James Bond Flick - Jan 10, 2010
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Daniel Craig To Star In Remake Of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Jul 28, 2010
- Heineken extends partnership with James Bond films - Feb 09, 2012
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
Tags: bond films, bond flick, cosmetic surgery, daily star, daniel craig, daredevil, daredevil stunts, fight sequence, havoc, Health Science, london, new 007, old star, plastic surgery, quantum, solace, stint, stitches