Damien Hirst donates paintings for charityOctober 6th, 2008 - 6:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 6 (ANI): Renowned artist and painter Damien Hirst has donated three of his acclaimed artistic sketches to a charity auction.
Damien has donated an artistic sketch of a shark, a skull and a butterfly, reports Scotsman.
Each of the art pieces is expected to draw at least 2000 pounds at the Buy Art Fair.
The obtained funds will be donated for MRI scanner for childrens hospital in Manchester. (ANI)
- Cabbie gets Hirst doodle as tip, now worth 5,000 pounds - Apr 12, 2010
- Stella McCartney donates sketch to auction - May 05, 2012
- Damien Hirst logs on to India with affordable prints (With Image) - Jan 28, 2012
- Where Indian art meets global creativity (With Image) - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Insensitive' Damien Hirst slammed for using baby's skull in new artwork - Jan 10, 2011
- Damien Hirst: 'I Was Inspired by Blue Peter' - Aug 30, 2012
- Shekhar Kapur wants Damien Hirst for his next - Jan 15, 2012
- London art fair to highlight Husain's work - Feb 16, 2011
- Indian painter to showcase work in Oman - Apr 04, 2011
- Bring a slice of Rodin's legacy home - for Rs.6 lakh - Feb 02, 2011
- 1,000 artists, 20 countries - India Art Fair cometh - Jan 18, 2012
- Clumsy visitors posing threat to British art - Oct 30, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Chalk sketch found inside book thought to be Leonardo da Vinci's 'first drawing' - Apr 22, 2011
- Is India an outlet for Sotheby's unsold art? (Comment) - Aug 31, 2008