Cuddles after sex matter more to women than foreplay, sex itselfDecember 9th, 2008 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Dec 9 (ANI): When it comes to getting physically intimate, foreplay is just a start; it’’s what comes after sex that matters most to women, according to a new study.
In a survey involving more than 5,600 Japanese women, almost 50 pct of the respondents revealed that they wanted longer continuation of intimate interactions with their partner after sex.
In contrast to 44 percent said that they wanted longer foreplay, while 38 percent of women said they wanted longer actual intercourse.
Despite this 38.8 percent said that they had never discussed their favourite sex practises with their partner.
“Women consider longer foreplay and after play to be more important,” the NZPA quoted the study as saying
Suggesting women would benefit by being more forthright in expressing their sexual desires to their partners.
Furthermore, over 30 percent of the women had rated their partners performance in bed as either “very selfish” (6.9 percent), or “selfish” (25.5 percent).
The new study is published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine. (ANI)
- Use of lubricants during sex linked to higher levels of satisfaction, pleasure - Dec 09, 2010
- Men like wet kisses while women want to keep them long! - Feb 12, 2011
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Two-third of women face sexual problems and orgasm is biggest of them all - Jul 28, 2010
- Air Sex contest begins in US - Sep 15, 2010
- Foreplay may be overrated, claims survey - Nov 09, 2008
- Oral sex more common than previously believed - Aug 12, 2010
- Men reach orgasm after vaginal intercourse while women with oral sex - Oct 04, 2010
- Women who make most decisions have less sex - Sep 24, 2011
- Definitions of 'had sex' not consistent - Mar 04, 2010
- Semen is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression' - Aug 22, 2012
- It's official: Men are obsessed with sex, hide their emotions, and cheat - Apr 01, 2010
- Why women like to cuddle after sex and men don't - Oct 03, 2010
- Children of a lesser god... on Kolkata's streets - Dec 28, 2011
- Having oral sex 'ups likelihood of intercourse among teens' - Nov 02, 2010