Cruise will go to any length to walk his wife to work!August 21st, 2008 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 21 (ANI): Tom Cruise has once again proved just how much hes devoted to wife Katie Holmes he flew all night to walk her to work in the morning.
According to U.S. magazine OK!, the actor jumped on a red-eye flight from Los Angeles on August 14 to join the Dawsons Creek star as she prepares for a new role in a New York theatre.
The couple strolled through Manhattan’’s star-studded West Village with daughter Suri, 2, as Cruise escorted his wife to a rehearsal for Broadway’’s revival of All My Sons.
“Some construction workers asked for a picture, but Tom politely said, ”Sorry guys, I can”t stop. I”m walking my wife to work. She’’s got rehearsals to get to,”” Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying.
Holmes starts her run in All My Sons in the autumn (08). (ANI)
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Holmes not ready for more kids - Sep 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes sues Star magazine for $50m over 'drug shocker' cover - Mar 02, 2011
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Gaga tops fans' wish list - Jun 29, 2010
- Katie Holmes to pay tribute to Judy Garland on 'So You Think You Can Dance' - Jul 03, 2009
- 'X Factor' runner up Olly Murs is Katie Holmes' admirer - Dec 28, 2009
- Suri Cruise will be an actress, believes mom - Jul 14, 2011
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012