Cruise wanted to play fat bald studio head: StillerJuly 18th, 2008 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 18 (ANI): Hollywood heartthrob Tom Cruise astonished his co-star Ben Stiller by expressing his wish to play an unrecognisable fat bald executive in the latters upcoming comedy Tropic Thunder.
The actor looks completely different from his usual good-looking self and Stiller reveals it was all Cruises idea.
“The role was his idea. It wasn”t even in the script. I didn”t have to persuade him, Contactmusic quoted Ben Stiller, as saying.
Being a superstar Tom Cruise had no apprehensions in getting into an ugly fat suit.
“Tom is amazing. We”d be talking about the characters, and in the middle of the conversation he”d say something like, `My character should have these giant hands.”
“I seriously believe the man is a movie savant,” Stiller said. (ANI)
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman role - Jun 10, 2010
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- Les Grossman Spinoff With Tom Cruise - Jun 11, 2010
- Les Grossman: Cruise Control - Jun 07, 2010
- Tom Cruise to resurrect 'Tropic Thunder' character - Jan 13, 2009
- JLo and Cruise's 'thunderous' hip-hop performance at MTV Awards - Jun 08, 2010
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Stiller, Taylor animated for 'Phineas and Ferb' series - Mar 04, 2010
- Tom Cruise would love to do comic roles - Sep 02, 2008
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- Depp receives MTV Generation Award - Jun 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman character for online videos - Dec 13, 2008
- Paris Hilton's mom plays Tom Cruise's wife - Jun 12, 2008