Cruise and Holmes not planning trial separation: RepApril 18th, 2008 - 11:47 am ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 18 (ANI): Reports that Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes are planning a trial separation are absolutely false, insist their reps.
U.S. magazine In Touch reports that Holmes is planning to leave the actor, and move to Manhattan, New York with their daughter Suri.
The mag quotes a source as saying: “Of course Katie still loves him (Tom), but she does often feel like the little wife that has to sit there quietly and smile serenely at everything he says.”
The source also adds that Holmes wants to take a shot at the American stage.
“She’d love to go to Broadway to show the world she can act,” the source says.
However, reps for the couple insist that the story is not true, and that their relationship remains stable and loving.
“She and her husband enjoy a close and loving relationship,” Contactmusic quoted the rep, as saying.
The couple will soon be celebrating three-year anniversary of their first date. (ANI)
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes not ready for more kids - Sep 10, 2010
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012