CRPF organises medical camp in West MidnaporeDecember 3rd, 2010 - 10:07 pm ICT by ANI
West Midnapore (West Bengal), Dec.3 (ANI): The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel has provided free medical check-ups, sewing machines and spraying machines to the people in West Bengal’s Maoist-affected West Midnapore District.
The camp was organised by the CRPF’s 66 Battalion at a school on Thursday.
“There has been lot of improvement here in Midnapore. There has been constant improvement here. This programme is called Civic Action Programme and is organised by 66 Battalion,” said Trilok Kumar Khuntia, Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of the CRPF.
CRPF personnel also explained to the villagers that the forces are always there to help them and they should not get influenced by Maoists. (ANI)
- Maoists regrouping in Bengal: Police - Jul 05, 2011
- Maoist hideout busted in Bengal, arms seized - Feb 03, 2011
- CRPF trooper, Maoist killed in Bengal gunfight - Sep 25, 2010
- Gunfight in which Kishenji died genuine: CRPF - Nov 25, 2011
- Seven special police men suspended in West Bengal - Oct 14, 2011
- CRPF trooper killed, 16 hurt in road accident - Jun 12, 2010
- Police, CRPF set up medical camp in Maoist-affected village in Orissa - Oct 13, 2010
- Maoists call Junglemahal shutdown Oct 22 - Oct 19, 2011
- CRPF trooper, Maoist killed in West Bengal gun battle (Lead) - Sep 25, 2010
- High security in Lalgarh for Mamata's rally Monday - Aug 08, 2010
- CRPF will not be withdrawn from West Bengal: Vijay Kumar - Oct 19, 2010
- Maoists open fire at police outpost in Chhattisgarh - May 12, 2010
- Two policemen, many Maoists injured in gun battle - Jun 30, 2010
- Security forces gun down a Maoist in West Midnapore encounter - Jan 04, 2011
- Brisk voting in fifth round of Bengal polls (Fourth Lead) - May 07, 2011
Tags: battalion, check ups, civic action, crpf, deputy inspector general, maoist, maoists, medical camp, medical check, midnapore district, police force, reserve police, sewing machines, ups, west bengal