Cranes Software announces release of NISA Version 16.0October 7th, 2008 - 8:19 pm ICT by ANI
Bangalore , Oct 07 (ANI/Business Wire India ): Cranes Software International Limited, a provider of Enterprise Statistical Analytics and Engineering Simulation Software Products and Solutions today announced the release of NISA Version 16.0.
This version comes with more than 50 new features and marks a significant improvement over the previous version. Some of these are:
– A faster Multi-Core solver has been introduced for the STRUCTURAL, FLUID, HEAT and EMAG (Electromagnetic) Modules.
– There are major enhancements in Non-Linear Static Analysis Capabilities with improvements in 3D Contact Element with Friction and introduction of Concrete element.
– The CAD Interfaces module now supports STEP, UG(r) and InventorT formats with considerable enhancements in healing.
– The popular COM style Plug-In development framework has been included in DIPSLAY IV.
– Surface Meshing is improved with the inclusion of Advanced Surface Meshing capability.
– The MACRO functionality in DISPLAY has been enhanced to better support Parametric Modeling.
Commenting on this occasion Pradeep Kumar - Sr. Vice President, CAE R&D Services, Cranes Software International Limited said, We are very happy to announce the release of NISA Version 16.0 in both 32 and 64 bit versions. In this version we have carried forward the significant improvements we initiated in Version 15.0 with respect to interoperability and performance, and extension of support for additional CAD formats.
Introduction of assembly meshing with contact element generation has given automated meshing of CAD geometries a major boost. In line with our commitment to open the NISA architecture, we have introduced the popular COM style plug-in development framework in DISPLAY IV. We strongly feel this will facilitate developer & third-party product company participation. With this version we have extended Mutli-Core solver support to our key modules thus enabling shared memory cluster computing. We are optimistic these important developments will significantly increase the productivity of our customers, he added.
For more information on NISA please visit http://www.nisasoftware.com (ANI)
Tags: analysis capabilities, analytics, cad formats, cad interfaces, company participation, cranes, development framework, emag, fluid heat, friction, linear static analysis, nisa, parametric modeling, pradeep kumar, previous version, significant improvement, significant improvements, simulation software, software international limited, software products