Cowell swears off women after splitNovember 6th, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 6 (ANI): Simon Cowell has given up on the ladies following his recent break up with girlfriend-of-six-years Terri Seymour.
In an interview with Mirror, the American Idol judge has said that hes off women now.
“Don”t worry about me. I don”t need a lonely hearts ad. I”m off women now,” People quoted him as saying.
However, Cowell has said that he still remains friends with Seymour, who broke up with him over the phone.
“Everything’’s fine between me and Terri. I”ve always been very close to all my ex-girlfriends. We”ve never fallen out they”re like my best friends,” he said. (ANI)
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell says he's bedded up to 2,000 women - Sep 20, 2010
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Cowell planning biggest showbiz wedding - Feb 19, 2010
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Cowell gets 179 mirrors for 50th birthday - Oct 07, 2009
- Simon Cowell brokered a secret deal with CNN and Morgan - Jul 05, 2010
- Simon Cowell tells Oprah he was kicked out of a US TV network once - Jan 23, 2011
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Simon Cowell, Terri Seymour open up about their split - Nov 18, 2008
- Simon Cowell dishes out $9m as parting gift to ex-ladylove! - Nov 06, 2008
- Simon Cowell loves watching cartoons, says ex Terri Seymour - Aug 05, 2009
- Lily Allen attacks 'The X Factor' - Aug 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell's ex wants him to retire from one of his shows - Jul 01, 2009