Cops have just three days left to charge Hudsons murder suspectNovember 8th, 2008 - 4:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 8 (ANI): Cops investigating the murders of Hollywood actress Jennifer Hudson’’s mother, brother and nephew have just three days to charge her former brother-in-law with the killings, or set him free.
William Balfour, who was married to the Oscar winner’’s sister Julia, was arrested for the murders and then held by police on a parole violation.
According to TMZ.com, police sources have revealed that Balfour is scheduled to appear before the Illinois State Parole Review Board on Monday at 9am.
He could be set free man if there isn”t enough evidence to charge him with a parole violation or murder, reports Contactmusic.
The Dreamgirls star’’s mother and brother, Jason, were found shot dead at their home in Chicago on 24 October 2008, while her seven-year-old nephew was found murdered in a SUV three days later. (ANI)
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson suspect to remain in custody till Dec 3 - Nov 11, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Jennifer Hudsons brother-in-law innocent of murders, claims his lawyer - Dec 03, 2008
- Relative indicted in killing of Jennifer Hudson's family - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson says family's murders were "all a blur, surreal" - Jun 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudsons bother-in-law arrested in her slain family case - Dec 02, 2008
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Hudson offers reward for information on missing nephew - Oct 27, 2008
- Police searching for actress Jennifer Hudson's nephew in murder case - Oct 26, 2008
- A child missing, two killed at Jennifer Hudson's Home - Oct 25, 2008
Tags: 24 october, 9am, actress jennifer, brother jason, cops, dreamgirls, free man, hollywood actress, illinois state, jennifer hudson, killings, murder suspect, murders, nephew, oscar winner, parole violation, police sources, sister julia, state parole, william balfour