Condoleezza Rices wardrobe malfunctionJuly 26th, 2008 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
Perth, July 26 (ANI): Condoleezza Rice showed a little bit more than she intended at a recent Perth visit, courtesy her flesh-coloured blouse.
Dr Rice started day two of her Perth stopover with a morning coffee at trendy Perth cafe Cino To Go, with her host, Australian Foreign Affairs Minister, Stephen Smith. With the camera lights flashing her blouse appeared a little more revealing that she would have expected.
Later, Dr Rice cheered and applauded by 450 schoolgirls after answering their questions during a visit to their school.
Dr Rice spent almost an hour talking to the girls at Mercedes College, the city’’s oldest existing secondary school.
Seated with school principal Sheena Barber and Smith on the school hall stage, Dr Rice fielded more than half a dozen questions from students, drawing hearty applause after every answer.
Then, as a gift from the school, she was treated to a rendition of What a Wonderful Day from the school choir.
That’’s one of my favourite songs, Perth Now quoted Dr Rice, as saying. (ANI)
- Rice not interested in being U.S. president, happy to resume academic career - Jul 25, 2008
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Celine Dion & Kristin Chenoweth Stop by 'Rachael Ray Show' - Sep 29, 2011
- Swiss bank issues non-sexy dress code - Dec 17, 2010
- From traditional to sexy, blouses get retro makeover - Aug 17, 2011
- 106 years old and still a virgin! - Sep 04, 2010
- Gaddafi kept album of Condoleezza Rice's photos - Aug 26, 2011
- No godfather for Sheena Chohan, only mentor Sushmita (With images) - May 09, 2012
- Lady Gaga bares her butt on chilly shopping trip in ice-bound Paris - Dec 22, 2010
- Five-year-old boy all set to get his first haircut - Mar 15, 2012
- Venus Williams' short top at Australian Open turns heads again - Jan 19, 2011
- Meet the 106-year-old virgin! - Sep 04, 2010
- Venus Williams turns heads at US Open with latest tennis outfit choice - Sep 05, 2010
- Sheena Chohan excited about film on Tagore's work - Jan 18, 2012
- Condoleezza Rice on Romney's ticket could change the tide - Jul 16, 2012
Tags: applause, australian foreign affairs, blouse, condoleezza rice, dozen questions, favourite songs, foreign affairs minister, half a dozen, mercedes college, morning coffee, perth, school choir, school dr, school principal, schoolgirls, secondary school, stephen smith, stopover, wardrobe malfunction, wonderful day