Commuters disrupt Mumbai train servicesFebruary 4th, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Feb 4 (ANI): Several trains on Mumbai’’s western railway line were delayed after commuters created chaos over the late arrival of a train.
The disorder caused a delay of more trains.
Trains between Borivali and Virar stations were badly hit, affecting passengers.
A repeatedly request has been made to the state government to start more trains between Borivilli and Churchgate, but to no avail. (ANI)
- Mumbai local train motormen call off strike (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Two Mumbai local trains collide, no casualties (Lead) - Jun 17, 2012
- Six injured in Mumbai train collision (Second Lead) - Jun 17, 2012
- Minor collision between two Mumbai trains, no casualties - Jun 17, 2012
- Maharashtra presents long 'wish-list' to railway minister - Mar 02, 2012
- Mumbai commuters hit by twin transport strike - Aug 18, 2011
- Mumbai's suburban train services disrupted briefly - Sep 13, 2010
- Mixed response to railway budget from Mumbaikars - Feb 25, 2011
- Mumbai local train motormen go on flash strike - Jul 20, 2012
- Mumbai suburban commuters assured of better facilities (With Image) - Jun 10, 2011
- Local trains hit as rains lash Mumbai - Aug 29, 2011
- Signal cabin fire hits Central Railway services - Apr 18, 2012
- Woman's body found in bag in Mumbai - Apr 25, 2011
- Central Railway fire halts Mumbai (Lead) - Apr 18, 2012
- Two killed after falling from overcrowded Mumbai train - Apr 19, 2012